- Jen M.: Thanksgiving dinner, left over from the annual celebration of the Northwest School for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Children.
- Celia M.: Mattress pads, blankets, towels, batteries, and sundries.
- Jean T.: Women’s supplies, including scarves, gloves, and – importantly – 8 boxes of tampons, which are in great demand at women’s emergency shelters.
- Jennifer P.: Four big bags of socks, including men’s and women’s, plus a full bag of unmatched socks to be filled with barley and used as hand warmers.
- Don and Lynn B. (my step-folks!): $500 in Christmas cash to help buy propane for Camp United We Stand.
Additionally, Celia, Melody D., and Caitlin L. are talking with me about providing cooked food – from a batch of muffins to a complete meal – which I’ll be able to pick up and deliver.